Van Guard Pipe Carrier
Van Guard Pipe Carriers are renowned across the trades, from plumbers to electricians alike, as the go-to, tried and tested solution for safely and securely transporting copper pipe, plastic conduit, fascias and tile trims on your van during transit.
Built from exceptionally strong (yet lightweight) Anodised Aluminium extrusion, these pipe carriers provide an easy and dedicated storage area for long and thin items that may often be precariously strapped to roof bars or thrown loosely into a cab area full of heavy/dirty tools of the trade. Instead users can prevent items such as their copper pipes and plastic conduit from any unnecessary damage or destruction with their own safe and clean space that is easily accessible. Configure you pipe carrier with the following options:
Pipe Carrier Length
- For smaller vans or for internal storage we suggest our 2m pipe carrier.
- For medium-larger vans we recommend our 3m pipe carrier.
- Our Standard size enables you to store approximately 36 x 15mm pipe tubes with an internal dimension of 112mm x 75mm.
- Our Maxi size, enables you to store approximately 60 x 15mm pipe tubes with an internal dimension of 141mm x 100mm.
Lining for Added Protection
- Why choose lined? It stops marks and discolouration on fragile or easily marked items such as white plastic conduit.