Installing your Internal Ladder Holder
Our internal ladder holder is intended to be universal fitment and compatible with a wide range of vans. If you encounter problems at any stage during installation, please contact us using the form at the bottom of the page for support.
- Check you have everything you need to get started. There should be two orange bracket assemblies, with a bag of fixings supplied. You'll also need a drill with Phillips head driver, or a 3mm drill bit with a Phillips screwdriver to fit
- Identify where you want the holder to be located, both brackets should be mounted to a rib on the interior of the vehicle roof. You must not mount to any other area on the roof.
- Check that the front and back bracket when placed on the ribs are the correct distance apart to support your ladder.
- Starting with the front bracket, drive four of the screws into the roof rib, whilst holding the bracket securely in position. The screws will cut their own hole. If you don't have an appropriate drill driver, you can drill a 3mm pilot hole and fit the screws with a screwdriver.
- Repeat step 4 for the back bracket, ensuring it is centre aligned with the front bracket, using 3 screws to secure.
- Locate one of the upper ladder rungs, or top of a step ladder in the front bracket.
- Lift the rear end of the ladder up against the rear roof bracket and secure in position with the cam buckle strap.
- To prevent movement and / or rattling at the front of the ladder, wrap the ball end bungee cord around the ladder and bracket to secure it.